Apple Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.applehotel.net

4 posters

The Truth about Every Staff Member.

FunckyTime

The Truth about Every Staff Member. Empty The Truth about Every Staff Member.

Post  FunckyTime Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:47 am

Apexpredator: Bans other staff members and all he does is sit in someone room and say nothing & Scared to ask to make articles or even make them.
    CamCam: Sits in his room or another person room and just keep quite.
    Keaton: Helps user out and make the community have a better name.
    Sophie: Never seen before or seen her help someone.
    Flynt: Never does anything and when he was expert he never hosted over 2 events daily only like 1 a week.
    Stefan: (this is not only from me)Hires people who has no experiences who will just abuse the commands and buy rares.
    FunckyTime: Helps users and answer question but sometimes moody and Argues with other staff members.
    David: Help users and nearly gave his account password to a fake hacker and just gives users 15thrones aka Important asked him so he gave him.
    BrokenxHeart: never seen her help a user and she brags about her getting her staff.
    Ollie: hires people when the ask if they can be expert he goes yes and tell them there expert and hardly online.
    Johnny: Behind the seen working help stefan in real life and behind the scenes and host the radio sometimes.
    Jenna: Never been online and hardly people know her.
    Tyler:Argues with other users and never helpful like i have screenie off a user asking him for help he goes WHAT!.
    Ideal: only seen him twice on the hotel and not seen him ask1 user to check if they need help.
    Travis: Likes a competition and never active and trys getting other staff members fired and complains alot.
    Stefan
    Stefan
    Admin

The Truth about Every Staff Member. Empty Re: The Truth about Every Staff Member.

Post  Stefan Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:53 am

do u fancy keaton or something, He left the hotel as he didnt get a promo + i dont abuse my commands i try get a messege across + i hire people via apps and give people a fair chance anything to say about that? and lol i only buy rares for giveaways
    FunckyTime

The Truth about Every Staff Member. Empty Re: The Truth about Every Staff Member.

Post  FunckyTime Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:56 am

Stefan wrote:do u fancy keaton or something, He left the hotel as he didnt get a promo + i dont abuse my commands i try get a messege across + i hire people via apps and give people a fair chance anything to say about that? and lol i only buy rares for giveaways

No i don't fancie Keaton and before he was actually help us & i am not the only one who said that
    Stefan
    Stefan
    Admin

Post  Stefan Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:05 am

Apexpredator:One of my favorite admins 100% dedicated to the server is active 18 hrs a day like me would do anything puts his neck on the line and always makes the hotel fun best admin
    CamCam: Is never online always afk but when he does do something hes useful he was the best admin on my other hotel when he was advertising 24/7 but hes lost his spark
    Keaton: A bit of a cry baby was a good mate of mine until he left and cut contacts with me cuz he didnt get a promo
    Sophie: Gave her a chance and its slipping out
    Flynt: Hes only silver not staff
    Stefan: Hard worker dedicated talks to all members and dont ignore like some staff on other hotels
    FunckyTime: Argues alot (mayb true mayb not) but he has something wich is good but needs to do a bit more of that something
    David: Help users never online, doesnt speak to me much
    BrokenxHeart: New and giving her a chance
    Ollie: i demoted him beacuse he didnt do anything lovely guy but no skill
    Johnny: Helps me with the radio currently having problems
    Jenna: Nice person still on trial
    Tyler:Dedicated 100% advertised his heart out to become staff
    Ideal: Always working with me n apex behind the scenes and trying his best
    Travis: Not been online recently but a good hobba for the hotel
    FunckyTime

Post  FunckyTime Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:11 am

Ok
    Stefan
    Stefan
    Admin

Post  Stefan Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:14 am

do u think mine is more accurate
    Tyler
    Tyler

The Truth about Every Staff Member. Empty :D

Post  Tyler Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:16 am

Stefan wrote:do u think mine is more accurate
    Yes it is.
    FunckyTime

Post  FunckyTime Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:19 am

ok
    Sophie
    Sophie

The Truth about Every Staff Member. Empty Oi!

Post  Sophie Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:14 am

!st things 1st all the staff team is amazing, they always work there butts off trying to make this hotel better for us all so how dare you have the nerve to talk about them like that?!?

2nd thing you did see me on my Sophie account and you knew i didn't have mod rights but tryed to help as much as possible, and even though I'm now not staff I still try to help.

So yanoo, don't go and assume things about people or cheak your facts!!!

Sophie<3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:25 am