Apple Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.applehotel.net

2 posters

Another [Suggestion]

Elite

Another [Suggestion] Empty Another [Suggestion]

Post  Elite Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:40 am

Hey Its Luke Again [ELITE] I Got an idea That In Order To Keep The Hotel Alive We Should Do SMS PURCHASES couse most of the players playing Have No Paypal But THey Got Phones And We Could Do Vip Or Donation SMS Avilable In My Opinion This WOuld Help the hotel and players would be happier That they can buy it with sms Couse As you know Not all of them got paypal Smile Please Read This -Luke

:EDIT: Oh and yes I Was Wandering If You Could Tell me where to post a staff Application and if there is a Format OR anything I Know im one of the 100s That are trying But You Can stop People From Trying!? If I Fail I Will Fail But a try wont Hurt! would it Smile thank you if anyone replies
    Sophie
    Sophie

Another [Suggestion] Empty Hey

Post  Sophie Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:13 am

Yes, I have suggested this to Stefan my self, but the problem is that the mobile paying apps keep 1/2 of the money, But i suppose then we could just double the amount if your paying viva sms.
    Still great idea (:

x
    Elite

Another [Suggestion] Empty Thanks!

Post  Elite Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:52 pm

Im really happy You liked it You are very great people Smile anyway thanks for replie

Sponsored content

Another [Suggestion] Empty Re: Another [Suggestion]

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:53 am