www.applehotel.net


    Funcky's Opinions On everyone

    Share
    avatar
    Stefan
    Admin

    Posts : 51
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : England

    Funcky's Opinions On everyone

    Post  Stefan on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:33 am

    Apex= Bans other staff members and Sit in his room all day. Tyler= Disrespects people and does nothing just buys rares and don't help users. Keaton= Shows a good person and help users and helps the community. CamCam= Never replies to people always afk and takes people rares. Sophie= Never seen her before it took her 1day to get staff and no one ever seen her.

    David opinion = Helps me and threaten to ban for no reason and nearly give his account password to a fake haxker

    Me=Help users,invites and sometime moody and always arguing


    LETS DEBATE GUYS WHAT U THINK


    Last edited by Stefan on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    David

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2011-08-18

    Re: Funcky's Opinions On everyone

    Post  David on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:35 am

    Stefan wrote:Apex= Bans other staff members and Sit in his room all day. Tyler= Disrespects people and does nothing just buys rares and don't help users. Keaton= Shows a good person and help users and helps the community. CamCam= Never replies to people always afk and takes people rares. Sophie= Never seen her before it took her 1day to get staff and no one ever seen her.

    Me=Help users,invites and sometime moody and always arguing


    LETS DEBATE GUYS WHAT U THINK
    Tyler cant even buy rares, so his arguement is invalid.
    avatar
    Stefan
    Admin

    Posts : 51
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : England

    Re: Funcky's Opinions On everyone

    Post  Stefan on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:37 am

    David wrote:
    Stefan wrote:Apex= Bans other staff members and Sit in his room all day. Tyler= Disrespects people and does nothing just buys rares and don't help users. Keaton= Shows a good person and help users and helps the community. CamCam= Never replies to people always afk and takes people rares. Sophie= Never seen her before it took her 1day to get staff and no one ever seen her.

    Me=Help users,invites and sometime moody and always arguing


    LETS DEBATE GUYS WHAT U THINK
    Tyler cant even buy rares, so his arguement is invalid.

    Yeh VIP rares!
    avatar
    David

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2011-08-18

    Re: Funcky's Opinions On everyone

    Post  David on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:37 am

    Stefan wrote:
    David wrote:
    Stefan wrote:Apex= Bans other staff members and Sit in his room all day. Tyler= Disrespects people and does nothing just buys rares and don't help users. Keaton= Shows a good person and help users and helps the community. CamCam= Never replies to people always afk and takes people rares. Sophie= Never seen her before it took her 1day to get staff and no one ever seen her.

    Me=Help users,invites and sometime moody and always arguing


    LETS DEBATE GUYS WHAT U THINK
    Tyler cant even buy rares, so his arguement is invalid.

    Yeh VIP rares!

    Oh, that sorta rares.
    avatar
    ApexPredator

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Age : 47
    Location : Porn Hub!

    Re: Funcky's Opinions On everyone

    Post  ApexPredator on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:38 am

    FunckyTime does nothing to help and is extremely rude to other staff members which resulted in myself giving him a 2hour (not 12) ban. Also I infact do a lot of work around the hotel. You need only to ask the other users and they will prove that Funcky is clearly lieing.
    avatar
    Stefan
    Admin

    Posts : 51
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : England

    Re: Funcky's Opinions On everyone

    Post  Stefan on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:39 am

    Yes i must admit since apex became senior moderator he made a enjoyable enviorement for the hotel and advertised and helped with various things cherry

    note: david opinion added
    avatar
    David

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2011-08-18

    Re: Funcky's Opinions On everyone

    Post  David on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:41 am

    Stefan wrote:Yes i must admit since apex became senior moderator he made a enjoyable enviorement for the hotel and advertised and helped with various things cherry

    note: david opinion added

    1st. I threaten to ban him coz he was talking shit about Tyler.
    2nd. I was NEVER gonna tell him my pass..
    avatar
    ApexPredator

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Age : 47
    Location : Porn Hub!

    Re: Funcky's Opinions On everyone

    Post  ApexPredator on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:41 am

    Is it right that he insults staff without pushiment from you though?
    avatar
    Stefan
    Admin

    Posts : 51
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : England

    Re: Funcky's Opinions On everyone

    Post  Stefan on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:43 am

    i work differently i only take action with proof no proof = no action
    avatar
    ApexPredator

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Age : 47
    Location : Porn Hub!

    Re: Funcky's Opinions On everyone

    Post  ApexPredator on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:50 am

    ok I got 2 screenies from yesterday: 1st

    avatar
    Stefan
    Admin

    Posts : 51
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : England

    Re: Funcky's Opinions On everyone

    Post  Stefan on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:51 am


    FunckyTime

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2011-08-20

    Re: Funcky's Opinions On everyone

    Post  FunckyTime on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:55 am

    David wrote:
    Stefan wrote:Yes i must admit since apex became senior moderator he made a enjoyable enviorement for the hotel and advertised and helped with various things cherry

    note: david opinion added

    1st. I threaten to ban him coz he was talking shit about Tyler.
    2nd. I was NEVER gonna tell him my pass..
    look at my one

    FunckyTime

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2011-08-20

    http://applehotelforums.forumotion.net/t16-the-truth-about-every-staff-member

    Post  FunckyTime on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:56 am

    avatar
    ApexPredator

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Age : 47
    Location : Porn Hub!

    Re: Funcky's Opinions On everyone

    Post  ApexPredator on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:57 am

    2nd: Aimed at Tyler, not as bad but this is his constant attitude toward higher staff:


    FunckyTime

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2011-08-20

    Re: Funcky's Opinions On everyone

    Post  FunckyTime on Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:03 am

    ApexPredator wrote:2nd: Aimed at Tyler, not as bad but this is his constant attitude toward higher staff:

    Apex i don't care and go to this one http://applehotelforums.forumotion.net/t16-the-truth-about-every-staff-member and you do shit
    avatar
    Sophie

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2011-08-23

    Re: Funcky's Opinions On everyone

    Post  Sophie on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:02 am

    funkyTime, I think your an ignorant bastard who has nothing else to do than wind up staff there all amazing...
    And yeah i was on every day after i got staff and days before that..you had my other account as a friend so i know your taking BS.


    sophie<3

    KittyCat

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2011-08-24

    Re: Funcky's Opinions On everyone

    Post  KittyCat on Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:43 pm

    Me=Trying to help others

    Someone= NO one notices :L

    Me= Still trys hard

    Someone= Still doent know

    Me= gets lonley Sad confused

    Sponsored content

    Re: Funcky's Opinions On everyone

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:21 pm